Los Angeles, USA, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HPV 16+ Cancer Pipeline Analysis: Insights into Emerging Therapies, Key Companies, Clinical Trials and Future Pipeline Outlook | DelveInsight
HPV 16+ Cancer Pipeline is in its nascent stage and is developing with a more targeted therapeutic approach combined with other approved treatments.
DelveInsight’s ‘HPV 16+ Cancer Pipeline Insights’ report offers comprehensive coverage of the emerging HPV 16+ Cancer therapeutics outlook in different stages of clinical and pre-clinical development along with dormant, inactive and abandoned drugs agents.
The HPV 16+ Cancer Pipeline report provides a holistic picture of the ongoing clinical trials, partnerships and recent happenings in the domain and growth prospects across the HPV 16+ Cancer space.
Some of the key highlights from the HPV 16+ Cancer Pipeline report:
- The HPV 16+ Cancer Pipeline report offers a rich analysis of 14+ key players and 14+ key therapies.
- HPV 16+ Cancer pipeline comprises emerging therapies in different stages of the clinical phase such as include VGX-3100, ISA101b, PDS0101, VB10.16, BNT113, ADXS11–001, CUE 101, HB-201, HB-202, PRGN-2009, TG 4001, KITE-439, and others.
- Some of the key companies working to strengthen the HPV 16+ Cancer Pipeline are PDS Biotechnology, ISA Pharmaceuticals/Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, BioNTech, Transgene, Advaxis, Cue Biopharma, Hookipa Biotech, Precigen, Kite Pharma, among others
- In March 2021, Transgene announced the expansion of a randomized, controlled study with TG4001 in combination with avelumab versus avelumab monotherapy in patients with HPV16-positive anogenital tumors (NCT03260023).
- In December 2020, HOOKIPA Pharma announced positive interim Phase I data on HB-201, its replicating monotherapy for the treatment of HPV16+ cancers. The results were from the initial dose-escalation cohorts of an ongoing Phase I/II clinical trial (NCT04180215) evaluating HB- 201 as therapy for patients with advanced HPV16+ metastatic cancers.
Request for Report Sample to know more about the therapies set to grab maximum patient pool @ HPV 16+ Cancer Emerging Therapies and Forecast
Human papillomaviruses (HPVs) are a group of viruses behind the global burden of sexually transmitted infections. With over 100 types of viruses known to date, there are at least 14 that are cImmunostimulantsonsidered as high-risk cancer-causing forms leading to cervical, head and neck, vulvar, oropharyngeal, penile, anal, and other forms of cancer.
For more information on emerging drugs, visit HPV 16+ Cancer Pipeline Analysis
HPV 16+ Cancer Pipeline Drugs Immunostimulants
|GX 188E||Genexine||Phase II||Immunostimulants||Intramuscular|
|VGX-3100||Inovio Pharmaceuticals||Phase III||Gene transference||Intramuscular|
|ISA101b||ISA Pharmaceuticals/Regeneron Pharmaceuticals||Phase II||Immunostimulants||Subcutaneous|
|PDS0101||PDS Biotechnology||Phase II||Immunostimulants||Subcutaneous|
|VB10.16||Vaccibody AS/Roche||Phase II||Antigen-presenting cell modulators||Intramuscular|
|ADXS11–001||Advaxis||Phase III||Gene transference||Intravenous|
|CUE 101||Cue Biopharma||Phase I||Interleukin-2 replacements||Intravenous|
|HB-202||Hookipa Biotech||Phase I/II||Immunostimulants||Intravenous|
|HB-201||Hookipa Biotech||Phase I/II||Immunostimulants||Intravenous|
|TG 4001||Transgene||Phase II||Immunostimulants||Subcutaneous|
|KITE-439||Kite Pharma||Phase I||T lymphocyte replacements||NA|
Request for Sample to know more @ HPV 16+ Cancer Pipeline Analysis, Key Companies, and Futuristic Trends
The HPV 16+ Cancer Pipeline report lays down complete insights into active HPV 16+ Cancer pipeline therapies segmented by Stage, Product Type, Route of Administration, Type of Molecule, Target, and Mechanism of Action.
By Product Type
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
By Molecule Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small molecule
By Route of Administration
By Mechanism of Action
- Gene transference
- Interleukin-2 replacements
- Antigen-presenting cell modulators
- T lymphocyte replacements
- Antigen-presenting cell
- HPV16 protein
Discover more about recent healthcare trends and pipeline activities for Informative Business Decisions, Licensing Services and Consulting Solutions
Scope of the Report
Key Players: PDS Biotechnology Corp. /Merck, ISA Pharmaceuticals/Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Transgene, Advaxis, Cue Biopharma, Hookipa Biotech, Precigen, Transgene, Kite Pharma, and others.
Key HPV 16+ Cancer Pipeline Therapies: VGX-3100, ISA101b, PDS0101, VB10.16, BNT113, ADXS11–001, CUE 101, TG 4001, KITE-439, HB-201, HB-202, PRGN-2009, and others.
Table of Contents
|2||HPV 16+ Cancer Disease Overview|
|3||HPV 16+ Cancer Pipeline Outlook|
|5||HPV 16+ Cancer Therapeutic Products in Clinical Stage|
|6||HPV 16+ Cancer Therapeutic Products in Non-clinical Stage|
|7||HPV 16+ Cancer Therapeutics Pipeline Analysis|
|8||Inactive HPV 16+ Cancer Pipeline Products|
Visit to know more of what’s covered @ HPV 16+ Cancer Emerging Therapies, Treatments and Ongoing Clinical Trials
Acute Bacterial Skin And Skin Structure Infections Market
DelveInsight’s “Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
Adeno Associated Virus Vectors In Gene Therapy Market
DelveInsight’s “Adeno-Associated Virus Vectors in Gene Therapy – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Market
DelveInsight’s “Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type-1 (HIV-1)- Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
Bacterial Meningitis Market
DelveInsight’s “Bacterial Meningitis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030” report.
Browse through blog posts
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
For more insights, visit Pharma, Healthcare, and Biotech News