PALM BEACH, FL, Sept. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Forty percent of Americans have trouble swallowing or dislike taking pills and tablets.
OnMi, a Miami-based health and wellness company, has the perfect solution.
“We developed transdermal patches that deliver naturally derived vitamins and botanicals,” said Ryan McFarlane, COO of OnMi. “Our transdermal patches allow ingredients to be absorbed topically without the filler ingredients that many pills and tablets contain.”
McFarlane said consumers might not realize that capsules, pills, and tablets contain ingredients used as a lubricant for the machines that make them.
“The filler ingredients, such as silicon dioxide or microcrystalline cellulose, are potentially harmful to you,” he said. “Our patch contains 100 percent vitamins and botanicals in contrast to other products that contain 90 percent filler ingredients.”
Instead of swallowing a large pill or tablet, with OnMi Patches, you simply peel the patch from its protective backing, place it on a clean area of skin, and gently peel off when finished!
McFarlane said that users can enjoy wearing the patches for 12+ hours.
OnMi has developed the following products that use the transdermal delivery system:
- Vitamin is an easy way to get your daily essential vitamins, with no fillers or sugar.
- Crave-Less helps you say no to cravings with focus and energy.
- Relax promotes relaxation and helps you manage everyday stress.
- Energy provides sustainable energy with a boost of antioxidants.
- Healthy Weight supports healthy weight maintenance along with a balanced diet and exercise.
- Hangover boosts your body’s ability to bounce back by replenishing essential vitamins plus guarana.
- Sleep supports healthy sleep cycles and promotes quality rest.
McFarlane said there is another benefit of the transdermal patch.
“Your body absorbs the ingredients without gastric-intestinal acids diluting the effectiveness of the ingredients, which commonly happens when you take pills or tablets,” he said.
The patches also are responsibly sourced and hypoallergenic.
“Our transdermal patches contain naturally derived ingredients with proven benefits,” he added. “We skipped the added sugars, artificial colors, and any other potentially harmful ingredients.”
OnMi products, which only contain plant-based ingredients and vitamins, are also Non-GMO, Paraben Free, Dye Free, Gluten Free, and Latex Free.
For more information, visit OneLavi.com.